Waicheng and I took the flight from Msia to Singapore together at 4.00 pm (appx.) while SiewHuay took an earlier flight as she couldnt decide at the point of time during the flight booking. WC and I tried to reschedule our flight to fit hers, but SIA couldnt give us a confirmation until the very last minute. So, WC and I decided not to take the risk.
I went to the airport together with WC. Her bestfriend fetch us from Seremban all the way to KLIA. Thanx God! else i gotto be on my own, all the way from KL Sentral to KLIA. Its gonna be a boring journey.
Before departing from Seremban, WC and I thought it would be a good idea if we pack our dinner together with us, and we can have it in SIA.And not wasting extra penny to actually consume the food in SIA and paying in S$ .Budget trip !! Remember,girls !!
But to our surprise, we got a text from Siewhuay informing us on the tight security screenin at the airport. She was asked to dispose her empty water bottle. Me and WC were shocked as we need to finishes 2 bun each + twisties
We reach Singapore airport ard 6+ and we couldnt locate SH...guess what we did !?!?WC and I decided to approach the information counter and request for a paging to look for her. By the time, she walked to us, she was very shy :P
We explored Singapore Airport for about 5 to 6 hours because our flight to Australia is at 12+ midnight. We visited Coach, Gucci, the Watch shop, chocolates, internet kiosk, perfumes, etc...WC kinda excited to see the TITUS watch for so cheap, i guess around S$99. But she decided not to buy yet, and we werent sure how much is the price for those watches in Australia. So she said byebye to those beautiful elegent looking watches. We took Subway for dinner, i took tuna , WC took some coldcut sandwish, SH took er...forgotten:P
And WC brought along her notebook. She spent most of the time reading her romance novel. Gosh! Can't imagine myself doing that !!
And we manage to snap a few pictures in the airport too...
No comments:
Post a Comment